Oil Filter Disposal Service
As stated earlier this side of our operations evolved out of a necessity for mining companies and other related business to comply with changing environmental laws governing the handling and disposal of used oil filters.
Our company is fully conversant of the laws that govern the removal, crushing and recycling of used oil filters and as such we provide a service that fully complies with the Acts and Regulations of the Department of Environment and Conversation-NSW (DEC)
As part of our service we:
- Provide pallet size steel bins, or smaller drums, that are placed on site for the collection of used oil filters
- Provide a free pick up and delivery service.
- Measure and record on the DEC-Online Waste Tracking System the number of filters and the amount of oil extracted from each bin.
Our depot complies with DEC and local council standards and every aspect of our service is covered by DEC licenses and reporting guidelines.
A growing number of companies throughout NSW have chosen to use Air Filter Dry Cleaning Services -NSW to clean their air filters and Oil Filter Disposal Service to dispose of their oil filters.
Since the commencement of operation in 1998 the client list has grown steadily and includes:
- Coal & Allied Group of Mines
- BHP Billiton: Mount Arthur North Project
- Coal & Allied Group
- Newcrest Mining
- WesTrac Pty Ltd (NSW)
- Downer EDI Pty Ltd
- Thiess Pty Ltd
- Thiess Services Pty Ltd
- Liebherr -Australia
- Marshall Mining
- Lovton Coal
- Cadia Holdings
- Atlas Copco
- Liddell Coal preparation Plant
- HWE Pty Ltd
- Shearer Contracting
- Singleton Council
- as well as other contractors throughout NSW.
Our company complies with OH&S Safety requirement as well as having currency certificates for workcover, public liability and business insurance to the value of $2 million.